Conneaut Lake Bark Park
How to Join Conneaut Lake Bark Park:
1. Pick up necessary forms at the bark park or download forms from the web site.
A. for the Health Agreement Form (Form to be completed by Veterinarian)
B. for the Membership Application (Form to be completed by the Pet Owner)
2. Be totally familiar with all of the guidelines and procedures that must be followed when using the park.
3. Sign-up for the FREE temperament evaluation. This will allow you and the park to evaluate your dog’s temperament and the ability to use the off-leash areas. Unfortunately, not all dogs will be able to use the off-leash areas.
Please call the park to schedule a temperament screening or to find out the date and time for the next evaluation.
4. As a member of Conneaut Lake Bark Park, you do not have to sign in each time you use the bark park.
5. There will generally be an employee on the premises at all times for answering specific questions, making a retail purchase, etc. A contact phone number will also be posted at the office area.
Bark Park Membership Prices – 2021
One year Bark Park Membership -- $150.00 additional dogs in same family $20.00
Corporate Memberships Available-- Check with your Employer
Lifetime Membership for Dog $475.00
Free Membership for Active and Retired Military Personnel
Discounted rate for current year Red Ball Dog Academy - $125.00
Daily rates available for travelers
Daily rate coupon books also available
7 visits $25.00 12 visits $40.00 25 visits $85.00
Coupon Books good for one year from date of purchase