Conneaut Lake Bark Park
How to Join Conneaut Lake Bark Park:
1. Pick up necessary forms at the bark park or download forms from the web site.
A. for the Health Agreement Form (Form to be completed by Veterinarian)
B. for the Membership Application (Form to be completed by the Pet Owner)
C. for the Dog Information Profile Form (Form to be completed by the Pet Owner)
2. Be totally familiar with all of the guidelines and procedures that must be followed when using the park.
3. Sign-up for the FREE temperament evaluation. This will allow you and the park to evaluate your dog’s temperament and the ability to use the off-leash areas. Unfortunately, not all dogs will be able to use the off-leash areas.
Please call the park to schedule a temperament screening or to find out the date and time for the next evaluation.
4. As a member of Conneaut Lake Bark Park, you do not have to sign in each time you use the bark park.
5. There will generally be an employee on the premises at all times for answering specific questions, making a retail purchase, etc. A contact phone number will also be posted at the office area.
2016 Bark Park Memberships Fees
First time Members $100.00 Additional dogs in same family $20.00
Membership Renewal $125.00
Renew before February 1st for $105.00
$20.00 additional dogs in same family
Meadville Medical Center Employees – no cost
This service can also be made available to other local corporations.
Lifetime Membership for the Dog- $475.00
Health records must be kept up to date
All 2016 members will receive a membership card that should be placed on the dashboard of the car when using the facility. Additional membership cards available for additional cars in the family.
Coupon books are also available again this year.
7 coupons $25.00
12 coupons $40.00
25 coupons $85.00