Yappy Hour Moves to Walt’s Tavern For Summer 2017
Have a relaxing dinner and drinks on the outdoor porch area at Walt’s Tavern in Conneaut Lake as they co-sponsor with Conneaut Lake Bark Park a weekly Happy Hour/Yappy Hour. Yappy hour will be held every Wednesday evening this summer from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. beginning Wednesday, May 17th. Bring your four legged furry friend with you and enjoy the company of other dog owners at Walt’s Tavern. Walt’s is located on Rte 618 , on the West Side of Conneaut Lake. Just practice responsible pet ownership and check out the guidelines listed below.
1. All dogs must be dog and people friendly
2. All dogs must be current on shots
3. 4’ or 6’ leash only, PLEASE no flexie leash
4. 4’ rule between dogs at all times
5. Owner is responsible for any unforeseen damages
6. If asked, owners will sign a waiver when attending
7. Dogs are not permitted to remain inside the building
8. Water buckets will be provided
9. Owners should always be aware of unforeseen dog interaction
10. Pick up the poop!!!
Join other pet owners and their canine companions in this relaxing, dog friendly setting at Conneaut Lake. This event is open to the public so join us at the Happy Hour/ Yappy Hour every Thursday evening this fall. Special thanks to Shelia, Walt and their entire staff for allowing us to have Yappy Hour at their place. The special on Wednesday night is wings but you can order anything on the menu.
Conneaut Lake Bark Park