Boarding at the Dog House
Treat your pet to a special brand of TLC at our boarding kennels. Rest assured your pet's care and comfort are our only priority. We will treat your pet like a member of our family until it is returned to your own.
Proof of vaccination is required to board. Required vaccinations are:
Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
Rabies (Copy of Rabies Certificate Required)
Negative Fecal Exam
Kennel Drop off and Pick up hours are as follows
Pick up and drop off MON-SUN 8AM-10AM
Pick up and drop off MON-SUN 4PM-6PM
• Dogs picked up out of regular hours will be charged the full day.
• Out of hours pick up and drop offs are available by appointment only .
• OUT OF HOURS LATE UNSCHEDULED PICK UPS WILL INCUR A $10 FEE
• CANCELLATIONS REQUIRE 7 DAY NOTICE
• A $50 DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD RESERVATIONS. IF NOT CANCELLED WITHIN THE 7 DAYS, THE DEPOSIT IS NONREFUNDABLE.
*Must bring own food for all dogs
Small Under 40 lbs. $22.00 per day
Medium Under 70 lbs $26.00 per day
Large Under 100 lbs $30.00 per day
Over 100 lbs upon special request.
Conneaut Lake Bark Park
Additional dog in same run TBD by weight and Breed of Dog
Bedding, 2x 20 minute playtimes, lots of potty breaks, temperament evaluation to play with others, tummy rubs.
APPROVED DOGS CAN ENJOY A DAY IN DAY CARE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $5 FEE
EXTRA PLAY SESSIONS $4 PER 20 MINUTES
RUSTIC TRAILS WALK $8 SWIMMING SESSION
Optional Kennel Services:
Additional 20-minute play time sessions $4.00 each
Swim in the Bark Park pond $8.00 per dog
40-minute Rustic Trail walk $8.00 per dog
Vet visit (within a 10-mile radius) $10.00 per dog
($7.00 per 15-minutes outside scheduled appointment time)
20-minute Training sessions for Kennel Guests $20.00 per dog