Boarding at the Dog House
Treat your pet to a special brand of TLC at our boarding kennels. Rest assured your pet's care and comfort are our only priority. We will treat your pet like a member of our family until it is returned to your own.
Proof of vaccination is required to board. Required vaccinations are:
Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
Rabies (Copy of Rabies Certificate Required)
Negative Fecal Exam
Kennel Drop off and Pick up hours are as follows
Pick up and drop off MON-SUN 8AM-10AM
Pick up and drop off MON-SUN 4PM-6PM
• Dogs picked up out of regular hours will be charged the full day.
• Out of hours pick up and drop offs are available by appointment only .
• OUT OF HOURS LATE UNSCHEDULED PICK UPS WILL INCUR A $10 FEE
• CANCELLATIONS REQUIRE 7 DAY NOTICE
• A $50 DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD RESERVATIONS. IF NOT CANCELLED WITHIN THE 7 DAYS, THE DEPOSIT IS NONREFUNDABLE.
*Must bring own food for all dogs
Small Under 40 lbs. $22.00 per day
Medium Under 70 lbs $26.00 per day
Large Under 100 lbs $30.00 per day
Over 100 lbs upon special request.
Additional dog in same run $15.00 per day
Bedding, 2x 20 minute playtimes, lots of potty breaks, temperament evaluation to play with others, tummy rubs.
APPROVED DOGS CAN ENJOY A DAY IN DAY CARE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $5 FEE
XTRA PLAY SESSIONS $4 PER 20 MINUTES
RUSTIC TRAILS WALK $8 SWIMMING SESSION
Optional Kennel Services:
Additional 20-minute play time sessions $4.00 each
Swim in the Bark Park pond $8.00 per dog
40-minute Rustic Trail walk $8.00 per dog
Vet visit (within a 10-mile radius) $10.00 per dog
($7.00 per 15-minutes outside scheduled appointment time)
20-minute Training sessions for Kennel Guests $20.00 per dog
Conneaut Lake Bark Park